More and more people want to make money from home. It isn’t unusual to find both parents work from home these days with so many opportunities to earn money online. Working from home allows parents to be with their kids and earn an income at the same time. It is also convenient for many people, even singles, to work from a home office.
There are certain benefits to working from the comforts of your house such as a flexible schedule that allows you to work on your own hours whether it is in the middle of the night or when the kids are at school. If you work at home, there’s no need to dress up for work or rush to the office each morning. Here are examples of some jobs you can do from home that can also pay the bills each month.
- Virtual Assistant - You can make money from home by being an assistant who works for 1 to several people over the internet. Your job will entail tasks that regular personal or corporate assistants do at an office. Quite a number of employers hire part time assistants to do errands such as typing documents, taking calls, and sending out marketing emails to clients. If you want to be a full time assistant, then you can take more than one client. For opportunities, try these sites and search for virtual assistant.
- Freelance Writer - Another way to make money from home is to write online. There are a lot of work opportunities for freelance writers on the net. Many companies today rely on internet marketing and writers who can do SEO and web content for their websites. You can also blog for a living and earn from advertisers or blog for someone else and get paid a steady income each month. Online writers can also write news, e-books or act as ghost writers for their clients. Some of the sites that offer freelance writing are the following:
- Medical Transcriptionist- Doctors are going high tech too, but they don’t have to retain a full time assistant at their clinic. Your tasks as a medical transcriptionist will involve transcribing the doctor’s voice recorded notes into typewritten documents. To make money from home as a medical transcriptionist, you’ll need training to learn various medical terms. People who have a background in health and nursing can easily do this job whether on a full time or part time basis. Check out these sites.
- Graphics or Web Designer- Due to increasing needs to conduct business on the internet, the need for people who can create websites and graphics on the net also increases. This will be ideal for people with knowledge in various computer languages, graphics designing, and programming. Stay up-to-date with the latest technology to make your talent in demand. You can also see job offers for this in:
- Online Teaching- Online teaching is another way to make money from home. This is a growing field in education or distance education wherein you can teach people between ages 5 to 60+. You can teach ESL or English as a Second Language, college courses, or tutor students with homework. To teach college courses, you may need a degree in education. Others who do not have teaching degrees can also teach English to foreign clients. You can encounter students coming from as far away as Taiwan, Korea, China or Europe who want to improve on their English language skills through conversational methods. You can try these awesome sites here!
- ESL Jobs World
- Aim for A Tutoring - eTutors
- Brain Mass - Online Teaching Assistants
- Class of 1 - Subject Matter Expert
- Course Bridge - Instructors
- Creating Careers - Online Tutors
- eduFire - Online Tutors
- Eduwizards - Online Tutors
- Idapted - Language Trainer
- Limu - Online Teachers and Tutors
- MyTutor24 - Online Tutors
- Smart Thinking - E-structors - Online Tutors
- Tutor - Online Tutors
- TutaPoint - Online Tutoring
- TutorVista - Online Teacher / Tutor
- UniversalClass - Online Instructors
- Affiliate Marketing- Affiliate marketing is simply a technique of Internet marketing. It is a technique that often used by webmasters and bloggers to make money online. Affiliate marketing works in a way where an individual signs up for an affiliate program of an online company and once the individual has become an affiliate of the company; he or she can start promoting the product or service of the company and get rewarded when a sale or lead has generated for the company. So in a nutshell, you are making money online by promoting the products or services of other people. You could try this site.
- Most home-based jobs are done through the internet, but you can also make money from home even if you’re not tech savvy by running a day care at home. It is important for you to find a home-based job that you are happy with and are also good at so you can earn a significant amount that can sustain your lifestyle.